Naturally Yours Buckwheat noodles is made using the finest quality of Organic Buckwheat that comes from our Farmers in northern India. These noodles are not only delicious but also easy to cook.Â
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BUCKWHEAT NOODLES:
- No maida/refined flour
- Made using wholewheat and buckwheat
- Good source of fiber, proteins and antioxidants
Noodles : Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Salt & Water.Â
Seasonings -Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
No MSG, taste enhancers, chemical additives, preservatives, artificial colour and flavour.
HOW TO MAKE BUCKWHEAT NOODLES:Â
- Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Buckwheat Noodles.
- Stir once to make sure that the noodles are not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
- Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
- Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture youâ€™re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
- Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles don't stick to itself.
- Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
- Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
- Toss it with the cooked Buckwheat noodles and serve hot.