This delicious pack of gluten free multi-grain pasta is made with the finest blend of high quality grains. It is made in a gluten free environment and is a good source of dietary fiber.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MULTI GRAIN PASTA
- An ideal gluten-free alternative to conventional pasta.
- Good source of fiber and proteins
- Combines the benefits of four nutritious grains - Amaranth, Jowar, Bengal gram and Corn
Corn, Amaranth, Bengal gram, Jowar, Rice
HOW TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE MULTIGRAIN PASTA
- Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Multi grain Pasta.
- Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
- Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
- Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
- Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself
- Toss it together with your choice of pasta sauce and sauteed vegetables for a wholesome meal.