This delicious pack of gluten free quinoa pasta is made with the finest blend of high quality quinoa grains. It is rich in proteins and dietary fibers. It has been processed in a gluten free environment.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GLUTEN FREE QUINOA PASTA
- Ideal gluten-free alternative for conventional pasta.
- One of the best sources of plant based proteins for vegetarians and vegans.
- Suitable for diabetics and weight management diet plans
- High in dietary fibers, antioxidants and minerals
HOW TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE QUINOA PASTA
- Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Quinoa Pasta.
- Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
- Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
- Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you're looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
- Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn't stick to itself
- Toss it together with your choice of pasta sauce and sauteed vegetables for a wholesome meal.