Top off your next meal with the delicious Parmesan cheese from La Ferme. A handful of grated Parmesan can turn any homemade dish such as salad or pasta into a gourmet experience.
Parmesan, a traditional Italian delicacy, is an extra-hard cheese made from cow's milk.
La Ferme's traditional manufacturing process honors both the authentic texture and taste of cheese and guarantees the natural balance of vitamins, proteins and natural milk fat which gives it its unique characteristics. 100% Natural Parmesan Cheese crafted by La Ferme Cheese in Auroville, India. It is made out of cow's milk, salt, vegetarian enzymes, and seasoning cultures, using no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Recommendation for usage:
- Do not freeze the cheese, since it may cause changes in the texture and taste. As a result, the shelf life may also be shortened. If the pack is unopened, refrigerate at 4°C.
- Cheese should be kept at room temperature for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Parmesan cheese can be served after lunch or dinner on a cheese platter with bread or with wine.
- Cheese (fondue) can be melted to provide the basic ingredient for a sauce, which is served with bread (baguette) for dipping.
- It can be grated and sprinkled on baked dishes in a stove or on cooked cauliflower, sprouts, broccoli, and many other vegetables.