Almonds also commonly known as â€œBadamâ€ has amazing health benefits when consumed in small quantity.
- Excellent source of vitamin E, magnesium, potassium, and riboflavin
- Rich in fibre
- Helps reduce the risk of heart attack and heart disease, since they contain minerals, potassium, folic acid, protein, mono-saturated fats
- Builds strong bones and teeth due to the phosphorous content
- Regulates blood pressure due to high potassium and low sodium content
- Softens the skin, making it more supple and flawless
- Boosts energy and stamina with riboflavin, copper and manganese