Green Beans & Hemp Salad 🥗
This quick throw together lunch is a saviour in between meetings and for times when you're running late and aren't even dressed yet.
Here are the ingredients:
- Black Bhatt ki Dal (200 Gms)
- ¼ cups of Red, Yellow and Green bell pepper (70gms)
- 2 sprigs of Cilantro/Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp of Hempseed Oil
Here's how you could toss your favourite go to meal in less than 15 minutes :
- Soak Black Bhatt ki Dal overnight and boil it the next morning
- Dice quarter cups of red, yellow and green bell peppers.
- Chop cilantro leaves /or coriander leaves.
- Prepare dressing in a big enough bowl. Pro tip: you will always need a bigger bowl
than you think.
- Add salt, pepper and the hero of the hour, Hempseed Oil.
- Next up, add all your chopped veggies, lentils, followed by peppers and dressing.
- Now, toss till you drop!
- Add chopped cilantro on top. Serve cold.
To make yourself this colorful bowl of wellness, shop with us @ www.vnya.in