Millet Risotto 🥙
With the right amount of cheese and nutrition, this risotto is a star at my place. 😁
- Boil the barnyard millet.
- Soak and boil jowar. Let it rest.
- Add celery, leek and garlic in 200 grams of water. Boil them and save the residue water to be used as stock later.
- Boil the rest of the vegetables.
- Cook Jowar and Barnyard Millet ¾ and keep it aside.
- In a thick pan, heat safflower oil add chopped onion, garlic, leek, celery and saute till translucent.
- Add millet. Let it cook for a while and now, add the veg stock.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Finally, add butter cheese and basil.
I'm already hungry. Get cooking!#cookwithvnya